The Geomancer

11/14/10

Writing Update

Hey folks,

Just a quick update of my writing progress to date. I'm finishing the final tweaks of Shadow's Lure and should finish them this week, depending on how I feel. (I've been fighting a cold for the past couple days.)

And the groundwork for Book 3, Shadow's Master, is shaping up. I finally have a solid frame for the middle of the novel, which is the hardest part for me. Next I need to lock down the ending.

All in all, things are progessing well.

I don't have any conventions planned for 2011 yet. I applied for Guest Status at next year's Dragon*Con, but haven't heard back yet. I'd also like to hit some of the local cons, like BaltiCon and PhilCon.

2 comments:

  1. Where are these books available? I didn't notice any links to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Here you go:

    http://www.pyrsf.com/ShadowsSon.html

    That page has several links for buying the first book, Shadow's Son.

    ReplyDelete