The Geomancer

5/3/07

Infoquake SFFWorld's Book of the Month

David Louis Edelman's Infoquake is the book of the month for SFFWorld's Science Fiction Book club. Drop by the website and join their discussion, which so far has included such topics as whether or not the book has gotten the attention it deserves, whether or not it's hard SF, and how compelling the characters are.

Meanwhile, MultiReal, the sequel, is on its way in the post to me now. And since it's been a few hundred (thousand?) manuscripts and pitches since I last read the first book in the Jump 225 trilogy, I'm giving Infoquake a quick reread so I can read them back to back. As I see everything several times in manuscript, this is the first time I've had an excuse to sit down and read a Pyr book in it's final form. It's a really neat experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment